MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats your online record and level?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #25 (permalink)
Servatose
Bantamweight

Servatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level now
I'm 44-16. Yeah, it's annoying when people leave right when you're about to win. I fought the #1 dude last night and he seemed pretty legit. His record was like 230-16 or something like that. I've been mainly trying to focus on learning why I lose when I do. I try to avoid the standup if I start taking too much damage that way I don't get KOed. I'm a lot better than I was when I started and managed to make it into the 4th round with the #1 ranked guy on PSN, but his standup was brutal.. we were both pretty hurt, but he finished me in the 4th. If anyone wants to play and has a Playstation account add me - Servatose
Servatose is offline   Reply With Quote