MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Only one complaint

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Servatose
Bantamweight

Servatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level now
Not really sure what you're complaint is here, but one thing I do a lot if I've taken some big hits standing up is taking it to the ground. I hear about people complaining about flash K.O's and although I've seen one-hit knock outs, they are so rare. This game seems to be a lot like MMA, you need to be versed in several different areas. If you're taking too much damage in one situation, try to take it to another.
Muay Thai Clinch is great(remember to mix in body shots and not just spam head knee whips) also taking it to the ground. I usually only standup if I'm beating my opponent at it, or if I know he's a couple hits from being K.O'ed from the damage I inflicted to him on the ground.
Servatose is offline   Reply With Quote