MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJ Confirmed To Coach TUF 5!

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2007, 09:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
As much as I like Penn, I'm starting to question his coaching skills.

Anybody remember that war from UFC63 with Martin Kampmann and Thales Leites? That Thales Leites guy who refused to get knocked out and ended up losing a decision? Well he was referred to by BJ Penn and trains with BJ. He was decent but all he did really was take a vicious 10 minute beating. He was winnning the first round though...

Then that guy who fought Thiago Alves at the last UFC...Tony DeSouza...that Arab lookin fella...yea, he sucked pretty bad and he trains with BJ.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote