MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats your online record and level?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
looks like they've already patched up the issue. Read on the THQ forum that people quitting are getting a loss now. The winner still doesn't get a win... but at least those jackasses disconecting are getting losses now. That's somewhat satisfying.

Still haven't tried a player match or the single player but played a level 50-something guy today and the win gave me 1100 points (lvl 22 now). I guess styles still make fights in the game because i whooped him pretty handidly, wore him down to the end of his health and finished him with a flying armbar (Me: Penn, Him: KenFlo).

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote