MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2009, 05:47 AM   #125 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
This is something new wukka. The gym only opened 2 months ago. I may or may not go back to TKD, because I felt it offered me very little in the way of realistic self-defense training. The emphasis in TKD is to prevent a fight from going to the ground, however this is confusing because a)Olympic TKD sparring is full contact, and b)if you get attacked for real, likely the first place it will go is to the ground. If you have any etiquette tips other than the obvious for being a female in a grappling gym, (this is by no means the first time I've been the only woman in a class full of dudes) it would be appreciated. They have been very respectful and patient re: grappling with me, BTW.

I prefer distance running in order to maintain the grip on my MILF stamp LMAO! I always forget the numbers and effort vs. recovery periods for HIIT. Also I would like to run another 10K and maybe a half marathon one day, hence the distance obsession.
As far as etiquette is concerned, but I would just focus on paying attention to the instructor, and also being aggressive as far as asking people to roll. You should let people know that you are very interested in becoming better and you are not afraid to roll with any boys.

And about running, but I'm sure LSD will keep your MILF-status good, I think that mixing it up with sprints, hill runs, and other cardio methods will be very beneficial for you.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote