MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #126 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
It's a real shame my husband is being such an assbite about me going to this gym. He's "that guy" who doesn't want his wife rolling with guys, b/c he thinks I'm sexualizing it, or they are.

I learned more practical fight skills in 2 classes than I did in 4 years of TKD. You've probably seen in my other posts that I'm going to talk to someone at the gym that just opened near me about judo and MT.

I need to go to Hal Higdon for some HIIT programs. I think Scarecrow posted a link in here that looked helpful, also.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote