MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Create a PPV

Thread: Create a PPV
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
BWoods
Great Googly Moogly!

BWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level now
I would have liked to be able to pin opponents to the cage, since just about every fight in the UFC ends up on the cage at some point. Then again this is THQ we're talking about, they create GREAT grappling systems but at the cost of tons of clipping.

This game they made an effort to cut down clipping as much as possible but sacrificed some important stuff for it (southpaw stance and Clay Guida because of his hair) They could have been lazy with that stuff or just couldn't figure out how to do it. I dunno.

About the Create-a-PPV: I don't like the idea, I think they should release some more fighters. Like a legends pack including Randy Couture, Bas Rutten, Ken Shamrock (they probably would add him) Pat Miletich, and Royce Gracie.
BWoods is offline   Reply With Quote