MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How long after my workout should I eat

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2009, 01:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
when do you eat the main meal of your day??? i have a shake for breakfast then ckicken and brocoli for lunch and diner and then work out before i eat the second portion of chicken and brocoli...then another shake....Is this wrong?????
That's not wrong necesarily, but the ideal thing to do is get a fast digesting carb directly after your workout, as in within 30 minutes, and then have a full meal with lots of protein, healthy fats, and slow digesting carbs about an hour-hour 1/2 after your workout.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote