MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJ Confirmed To Coach TUF 5!

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2007, 06:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman9000
Believe it or not, after BJ lost to hughs, I went on BJ's website and e-mailed him what I thought he should do. I said he should avenge his loss to Pulver then get another fight with Hughs, I posted it on here, and everybody was like "yeah right, he's got too much to prove at WW." WELL, what now bee-atches! BJ did it cause I told him too!(just kidding). Ass hole never E-mailed me back!
That's funny, I e-mailed him after that fight too. I told him he needs to come back and shut all the haters up that say he is over the hill and has bad cardio. I said a bunch of other shit too I don't remember it was a while ago. He never e-mailed me back either.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote