MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed Hints and Tips

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
BWoods
Great Googly Moogly!

BWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level now
I personally play with the energy meters on the screen. The first online match I won I did by submission. I had played nothing but the PC up until that point and was winning by knockout left and right but never got a submission win. I realized after about 2 minutes in the first round that my opponent wasn't very good with the ground game (he wasn't able to sweep me or advance position) so I decided to take him down, put a few elbows into his face to wear his energy down, and when he had run himself down I slapped on the submission for the win.

I usually base my actions off of how much energy my opponent and I have. That way I can decide if I want to drain him with strong shots, wear him down with smaller shots, or pounce in for the kill.
BWoods is offline   Reply With Quote