MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - General UFC Undisputed Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
Flah KO's are so random it doesn't pay to stand if you are good on the ground. I've had several fights where I dominate for 2-3 rounds and my opponent gets one lucky shot for the KO.
Thats probably because you tire yourself out and get knocked out first shot once you are standing man, It really helps out in the end if you strike for as long as possibly in the beginning, and take them down at the right times. That's just me though.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote