MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA fighters to K-1

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
King JLB
Flyweight

King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ira View Post
What about Wand? He would be a good choice. You saw his dismantling of Kazuski Sakuraba.
I'm surprised at the number of people who mentioned Wandy. I love theg uy and he's really entertaining but I can't see him lasting in K-1. Look at the most successful champs, all very disciplined fighters, crisp striking and excellent defense. I think Wandy's success remains with MMA.

Rampage has fought in K-1 and been successful, I'd be interested in seeing him fight Remy. If Machida would push the pace relentlessly, I could see him being a force for Heavyweight...
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote