MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help with training,anything that will improve my skill,strength,and endurance
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by jcmeagher
Wow that is exactly the advice ive been looking for, the pillow on the ground thing is genius...but now I usually replace the situps with crunches and I do 30 at a time. But thanks man...All of you
(oh and what are puces???)
Hahaha thanks for saying by idea was genius. I meant puches sorry to mix you up. If you do crunches I usually do more crunches than sid-ups. Before I goto bed I usually do 500-400 crunches. May be hard the first time but your body wil get used to it and youll be able to tell. I also spar with friends/cousin. If you have a older brother thats heavier than you try to wrestle with him and start on the bottom trying to make your way up and roll him over. I do all this stuff and I DOMONATE!! LOL. my current official score is 20-0 and 20 tkos. So trust me and put all your strength in while your doing the elbowing to the pillow and if you need any help with tips I give, just P.M. me

Favorite Fighter
Nate Marquardt
Chuck Liddell
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome