not much of a blogger, but here goes nothing

height: 5'6
weight: 155
bodyfat: 8%

todays workout:

30 minutes stretching

3 sets of 5 heavy bag throws each arm (150lbs) 30 second rest between sets

3 sets of 30 explosive pushups, 30 second rest between sets

3 sets of alphabets (workout we do in my tkd gym, v-sit position, write the alphabet with your feet), 1 minute rest between sets

3 sets of 15 pullups, 1 minute rest between sets

cooldown: stretching

--------

2nd workout

warmup: light stretching

10 min bag workout, kicks

10 min shadowboxing with 2.5lbs wristweights

cooldown: mile jog

See less See more
#3 ·
well i have one arm underneath it supporting it and its actually not one of those big banana muay thai ones...just a pretty damn thick one haha

and i never said the bag went very far..aha :p

#6 · (Edited)
im actually just training with a guy from brazil who moved up here named renato, not sure if i spelled that right, no last name for personal reasons. he's a brownbelt, not sure who under. he's helping me with that in exchange for stand up help, i've been training bjj for about 3 years now.

not hte most professional setup, but its 1 on 1 lessons with a guy who seems pretty skilled, its free, and its all i can get that isnt 2 hours away from me.

#8 ·
yeahh, its definitely helped me advance pretty quickly, im still not slappin on no flyin omoplatas though :p

todays workouts

workout 1

circuit training, 3 sets, 1 minute between sets

1 minute kettlebell swings (35 pounds)
30 seconds shoulder press (75 pounds)
30 seconds squats (75 pounds)
30 seconds bw pullups
30 seconds explosive lunges
1 minute hammer swings on tractor tire (20lb hammer)
1 minute situps

prolly not the best circuit in the world, thought up pretty quickly.

workout 2
1 1/2 hours tae kwon do practice

workout 3
mile run with 50 pound wheelbarrow

#10 · (Edited)
workout 1
3 sets of 5 150lbs heavybag toss
3 sets of 5 squats (280lbs)
3 sets of 15 pullups
3 sets of 1 min kettlebell swings (35lbs)

workout 2
1 hour bjj class

workout 3
5 1 1/2 minute rounds standup sparring, rotating partners every round

#15 ·
Not trying to hate, but with those kind of numbers you would max out probably at over 2xbw. At 16. Impressive if true, not unbelieveable, but wihtout a video, you are just another kid on the internet posting big numbers.

Props, if it's true.

#16 ·
when i get around to finding myself a camera i'll go ahead and video it for you :)

i was raised on a farm and have 7 years of tkd, my legs are pretty damn strong

and no disrespect man, lotta people lie about their numbers, i personally dont see any point, you're only cheating yourself

anyways...

workout 1:
ciruit, three 5 minute rounds
30 second kettlebell swings
30 second pullups
30 second superman pushups
30 second dumbbell press (35 pounds each hand)
1 minute situps
30 seconds dips
1 minute dumbbell squats (35 pounds each hand)
30 seconds burpees

workout 2:
1 hour 30 minutes TKD lessons

workout 3
1 hour bjj lessons

#18 ·
eh its not all its cracked up to be, besides the large about of redneckish stunts, its basicly hard labor and lack of a social life.

workout 1
2 mile run
5 mile cycling

workout 2
1 hour teaching TKD

workout 3
hour and a half of horseback riding

#19 ·
forgot to update yesterday, my bad, basicly it was just 3 hours of tearing a sidewalk apart with a sledgehammer, fun workout, terrible on the back though

todays workout

workout 1:
45 min jumprope while watching tv

workout 2:
1 hour BJJ lessons

workout 3:
1 hour TKD lessons

wont be able to update for about 5 days, going to a camp, basicly a lot of soccer, canoeing, and capture the flag, with maybe a bit of bjj thrown in since a couple of mma guys i know are going.

#20 ·
just got home, took the day off, dead tired

one of the groundskeepers at the camp ended up being a pretty good mma guy, training in kickboxing and bjj, so there was a lil sparring there, most of the tiredness comes from lack of sleep and way too much cardio however.

#22 ·
epic fail at this whole logging thing, going to have to get back in the habit of this...

anyways, yesterday was just an hour and a half of tkd practice, didnt do anything else as i didnt feel up to it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.