MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What does Eddie Sanchez have to do to beat Mirko Cro Cop?

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2007, 08:13 PM   #43 (permalink)
Wombatsu
Bantamweight

Wombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enoughWombatsu will become famous soon enough
Eddie might be best served to rush cro cop and try get him to the ground from the first second....i see the longer they stand the worse it gets for eddie. So having said that he needs to get him to the ground and GnP him.

That however will be a very tough task for eddie. Seriously if he survives past the first round i will be very impressed. I think Eddie is a very good fighter but just not in Cro Cops league. This will be a show off of cro cops skills event, everyone will expect a first or second round KO of Sanchez. Anything less will be a good effort by Sanchez.
Wombatsu is offline   Reply With Quote