MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz in UFC Undisputed

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Nick Diaz in UFC Undisputed

Here he is. The photo the game takes at the end of the process really doesn't look much like him but when he's fighting it really does -- as much as any other in-game fighter. Doing training sessions with Nate Diaz was a good way to check if he looked right. Took three tries but aced this one.

I'm a big Nick Diaz fan so i'm maxing him out, at LW since i've wanted him to give that a shot for a while (missing weight by 15 pounds not with standing).

- that was the closest beard available
- the skin tone matches Nate Diaz in the game more so than the photos of nick that i used.
- Boxing and BJJ

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote