MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats the best way?

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Hey other people are having the same problem. I've gone through career with every weight class now, and I always boosted my sub offense first, I've subbed guys with every possible hold, and I still haven't won submission of the night. Maybe its a glitch that will get patched up, or maybe its just really ridiculously hard. I've even noticed a few times when i've tried that NO ONE on the entire card wins sub of the night sometimes, even if im the only one of the night to end in tapout, I still don't win it.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote