MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats the best way?

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2009, 04:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJohnson View Post
Hey other people are having the same problem. I've gone through career with every weight class now, and I always boosted my sub offense first, I've subbed guys with every possible hold, and I still haven't won submission of the night. Maybe its a glitch that will get patched up, or maybe its just really ridiculously hard. I've even noticed a few times when i've tried that NO ONE on the entire card wins sub of the night sometimes, even if im the only one of the night to end in tapout, I still don't win it.
It happens to me and others, it's random(I think anyway).

I won 2 submissions of the night with my first character I think but haven't won one since my first character.

My second character who is a kickboxer with all but one win by KO never got KO of the night, or fight of the night despite me brawl tactics.
Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote