MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How to make a proper Fedor

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Whitehorizon
Flyweight

Whitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really niceWhitehorizon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
i didn't read before starting and didn't realize i was missing my camps until later on at which point i retired the fighter early -- as i said.

It's sort of like how you missed what i said.
Sort of, I just didn't realize that was the reason you retired a year early. I wasn't trying to get on you or anything. Was just shocked your guy was 97 over all, after retiring a year early and missing all his camp invites.

The only reason I got so confused was in the original post you made it seem like you did it on purpose which is why I said what I said. Either way it doesn't matter just a bit of confusion. My bad.
Whitehorizon is offline   Reply With Quote