MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How to make a proper Fedor

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #24 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
whitehorizon: no worries. knowing is half the battle

Lebowski: one good thing about unlocking them is that if you create your fighter outside of career mode you can put them on yoru shorts which gives you a shit load of extra cred per fight when you load that fighter up as your new career fighter. i know the game says they wont work but they do and you get all that bonus cred through your next career which for me meant completely ignoring the sponsor requests without worrying about any lost cred since i was steaming ahead of the curve already. Only had one training period where i didnt get a camp, for the whole career. For the first fight.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote