MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Being called a....

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge View Post
I never knew that calling somebody out that cheats is "caring so much." I mean, I must admit, it's a real great argument you have there. Perhaps I'll take more note of all your posts since you clearly have a psychological ability to read people who post messages on the internet. Now I'll try. Perhaps you're also jealous of me, since you replied in a "duechbag way" to call out my accusation. Mmhmm, that's it. I mean, clearly you care so much about my opinion you had to reply back to it, that must be it. Wank wank cry cry. Get over it.
Hah, barkin up the wrong tree with that tired old look-at-me-i'm-using-pisspoor-circuar-arguments-and-tryin-my-darndest-to-sound-witty-on-tha-interwebs routine.

Settle down princess.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote