MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Undisputed Fight League Rules

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #72 (permalink)
eliteroller
MMA Fanatic

eliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enough
This is an example of the rules when it comes to cafs. I think these are fair and make it an even playing field. These are rules from another league I am participating in.

- Fighters will be selected in order after the final results of the opening tournament. Created Fighters will be allowed during the tourney. You can use up to 200 points for your Attributes and 1000 points for your skills (give or take a few points, just an example, you can get all your skills to 50 and still have 200 points left over if you even out every skill, you'll have 62) pretty fair I think. All created fighters will be verified by myself or Fallen before the tourney, and your fighter stats WILL be posted on this site. If you are caught using another CAF other than the one that has been approved you will forfeit the match, have a loss recorded.

Last edited by eliteroller : 06-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.
eliteroller is offline   Reply With Quote