MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some massive changes i'd make to this game

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehorizon View Post
It is tiring to throw a bunch of effort into something. If you were trying to maintain position, attack, and advance all at the same time you'd get tired. The man on his back just has to hold his arms to defend and wait for an opportunity.
yeahman
, there are a lot of changes I would make, like changes in the menus, ref reactions, age problems in career, and create a fighter options. But the gameplay is solid, when you are on top, just hold your position sometimes and wait to attack. I don't play with the stamina bar on though, I just enjoy playing more with it off, same with WWF No mercy, it was hardcore to play that with attitude bar off.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote