Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

demarques johnson

5K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  pipe 
#1 ·
This might have all ready been answered but what are the thoughts on Demarques Johnson? Is he the best the US has?

Cameron Dollar has certanly surprised me...

#2 ·
Dollar did look quite good but I think Johnson is the USA's best hope and I think he may win the show unfortunately.

His attitude is terrible, the guy has shown a complete lack of respect toward Bisping from day one. Needless to say im hoping some one kicks his ass soon.

#9 ·
His attitude is terrible, the guy has shown a complete lack of respect toward Bisping from day one. Needless to say im hoping some one kicks his ass soon.
Normaly I would agree with you but the way bisping has been acting I honestly don't blame him.

IMO bisping has replace both of the matts as biggist ass on TUF. The he treats dan who is just an all around nice guy makes me mad. Then he starts takein cheep shots at the American fighters that crosses the line.

Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if rich was coach.

So bisping doesn't deserve any respect IMO.

#4 ·
I agree with you. I hope he gets to replace Pierce too. He has a wicked left jab and his first fight to get on the show was fun to watch. I cant wait until next week.

#7 ·
why should anyone respect Bisping?
Demarques has a pretty good attitude comparatively speaking.

And yes, he's the best the US has unless Cameron Dollar grows some balls.

#10 ·
For the record, I posted my comments above after episode four or something. Bisping does look a bit of a douche bag now.

I still hate damarques though.

#14 ·
LOL....why dont they ever have intelligent, intellectual fighters on the show??? Mac Danzig and Dave Kaplan (smart, but lame fighter)are the closest example of this

ever other fighter that comes through that door is a predictable, alcohol drinking, on dimesional, linear minded moron, lol

I joke :laugh:

#17 ·
Cameron? Mentally tough? The guy was crying and saying how he didn't want to be a fighter. He got scared half to death before his fight. I don't think we'll see this guy in the UFC for very long.

#16 ·
I dont know if anyone noticed but it appears that Damarques has joined up with Matt Hughes. He was in Hughes's corner for the Serra fight.

Hughes is by far my favorite fighter of all time but I dont know if that association will help Damarques or not considering the recent history of fights of the Hughes camp.

#21 ·
I would think who ever Damarques faces in the finale he will win. He came in to the show with about 20 pro fights under his belt against some good fighters and hes obviously been training with Hughes for the last 3 months on top of that.

I dont know why guys like him and maybe Soszinski are let into the house with this much experience, it seems like they have a massive advantages over the other guys in there.

#23 ·
Jason Dent is another one with a load of experience, he even fought in the UFC already. He looked a bit garbage in his last fight though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.