MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Team: Nu Jitsu

Thread: Team: Nu Jitsu
View Single Post

Old 06-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroller View Post
Hey guys I would love to join up with you. My perferred class is MW and fighter is Demain Maia. Live Id is Elite Roller. My ground game is pretty good but I am really good with strikes. I want to improve my subs and ground game. Let me know.
Right on man, added you elite. Add wrestlerdude on Live too, he's a beast on the ground.

Hey wrestlerdude -- i played with elite for 5 or 6 matches yesterday. He KO'd me in the first, i subd'd him in the middle bunch and i think he finished them by sub'ing Arlovski with his Fedor. He's got good stand-up, good transitions and sub defence but wants to work on his sub offence game.

ER: let me know what you want your weapon of choice to be.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote