MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #318 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Burpees (5x3 minute rounds, 1 min rest)
1 - 32
2 - 23
3 - 20
4 - 18
5 - 18
Total - 111

Weak performance. I don't know what the **** is wrong with me. I had 3 days off, and I couldn't properly sleep at all. Appetite is gone. Motivation is weak. There's so many shitty things going on that I can't point out which is a cause and which is an effect. I almost fainted today during the workout.

Nothing really to do but rest some more. Fight is supposed to be in 10 days but with no opponent still, it looks doubtful that I'll get matched. There's a chance of getting matched all the way up to the day of, but I'm not feeling too optimistic. There's another amateur event in Bellingham in July that I'll be looking to get on if this one falls apart. If there was a chart as far as mood goes on this journal, this would be the low point. Bah.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote