MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Team: Nu Jitsu

Thread: Team: Nu Jitsu
View Single Post

Old 06-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
no plans as of yet. I was figuring that i'd at least wait until we had champs before looking for a ps3 branch -- just so that i could see about having a ps3 champ in who could test/play with new people (since i dont have a ps3). i'll let ya know if we do man and if you win your division, hit us up!

as for the remaining xbox spot: i think to make it fair we'll have to have some sort of competition for any applicants. maybe have them all play each member once and see who comes out with the best score? that would also probably get us the sort of active members we want.

Team Update:
all members progress to semifinal play. I'm pretty tied up until monday or so but hit me up if you want to do some training on or after monday. Feel free to help eachother out too. cheers guys.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote