MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***important notice***

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
eric2004bc
Bisping #1

eric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatness
***important notice***

alright, as weve had alot of no shows, its gunna be hard for me to put together the rankings because i dont know who has fought and lost

so if you did fight in the tourney and you lost, or you just didnt fight for somereason or your taking part in the league but didnt compete in the tounrement etc etc, then i need to know what consol your on, what weight divison, and how you lost and what round

Template:
Consol:
Weightclass:
way of loss and round:

this will just help us to put the rankings together and also show us who is actually still playing as we had quite alot of no shows

thanx

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline   Reply With Quote