MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL] UFC Undisputed 2009 League Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 01:01 PM   #72 (permalink)
Kimura_Korey
Amatuer

Kimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura about
So I have discovered a good way to rack up wins against all those noobs online that disconnect a lot. Because let's face it folks 80% of the wins we get don't count due to opponents leaving. It is utter bullshit but I found a way to expose these newbs and exploit them very easily.

If you take it to a decision it saves before the judges render their decision. Then when he reads you beat him 30-26 on all judges scorecards you can beat em and no disconnect. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but yeah.

Lightheavy Weight fighter Rich Franklin Slams and mount offense and just ground control the noobs and you always win decision. I just thought after I beat two noobs 16-0 and like 33-0 undefeated fighters I was like ooooo they disconnect I am sure. Sure enough they sucked and I won decision and their O went out the window.
3. Anthony Johnson
4. Frank Mir
5. Miguel Torres
6. Brandon Vera
7. Mike Swick
8. Diego Sanchez
9. Carlos Condit
10. Forrest Griffin
Kimura_Korey is offline   Reply With Quote