MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The End of the Road: Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
I think the next logical step for Sylvia is to either retire or go have a rematch with the guy who helped build his legacy and possibly the only other HW to have fallen as far from grace as Sylvia has. Oddly enough the man Im talking about knows a thing or to about ballooning weight himself. Of course Im talking about Ricco Rodriguez, I think at this stage its a fairly high marquee fight with two guys who at one time were considered the elite of the elite, who just dont have what it takes, unfortunatly at this time I think old Ricco has a better shot at a comeback then Sylvia.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote