MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - raise metabolism

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
fr0stm0rn
MMA Fanatic

fr0stm0rn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Wow. What a very large and substatnital amount of food.

Seriously what do you weigh? Are you really overweight or something? Starving yourself isn;t really the best way to lose weight, you will just burn out fairly fast.
nope im 186, i have muscle and im dropping weight. im starting to get cut all over. dont forget i got trainers for mma class so i talk to them and they tell me shit. the suggest what i can and cant eat. so dont think im a fat ass or anything like that. i eat light because for almost 2 years i was slimming down so my stomach shrank... its not like im trying not to eat anything with protien and good calories.. also im watching the portion size, i aint eating some big ******* subways sandwiches... its not rocket science.. how about suggest something to me im 5'10 186lbs what do you recommend as far as food goes cuz so far everything has been good.

and deco before you "educate me" i was 312 before got down to 186 and still dropping.. i went to school for massage therapy so we did have nutrition courses...
fr0stm0rn is offline   Reply With Quote