MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's your favorite method of victory?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
i throw the flying armbar all the time onpeople who spam in the clinch or to the body... easiest win to be had in the game. infact, i had never seen it on live until i popularised it so from this point forward i will be taking any and all credit for inventing the flying armbar for UFC undisputed. thank you.

my fav way to end a fight is with a really quick sub when they still have full health. nothing more demoralizing and frusterating than that. probably why i got more quitters on ranked than others seem to.

my thumbs = lightening

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote