MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #197 (permalink)
HeavyRob
Lightweight

HeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Finished The Prestige. Really different from the movie. Entirely so. It's all about this kid in the 20th century who's ancestor was one of the magicians and he's investigating what happened. Then it goes into the magicians' journals and memoirs. It's so well done (but the movie really tightened up the whole story).

Now I'm on to Vampire Zero, the third installment in the vampire series following 13 Bullets and 99 Coffins. Both stories take place in central PA, where I went to school. Scenes in Harrisburg, Gettysburg and Mechanicsburg... lotsa Burgs. Good stuff though. I really recommend (Swp).
HeavyRob is offline   Reply With Quote