Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Thank God this season is done..!!!

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  dudeabides 
#1 ·
By far the most dull season ever in the history of the Ultimate Fighter. No real prospects on the show, plus no real entertaining guys = crappy show.

#3 ·
I am glad that BOTH teams agreed not to do that crap at the beginning. I just wish there and been better fights really. No one really stood out and impressed me. I wasn't thinking that any of these guys are really gonna stand out in the UFC...

#8 ·
i would have mentioned that both teams agreed had it not been for the fact that the american dudes tried to get a prank war going despite the agreement you mentioned.

as for fighters not standing out in the ufc you may very well be right considering that dent has already had a stab at the UFC and i didnt remember seeing him before so he musnt have made much of an impression.

#7 ·
It was the best season I've seen to be honest (only started at season 3).

Thought the focus on the UK guys training, trying to improve and game plans (ex the quitter) was one of the better aspects.

Also think Pearson & Winner could both have an ok future (they are still pretty young).

#9 ·
Don't get me wrong, I love to see the guys train, but rarely do you see anything special that you can't see in any other gym.

Guys like Junie Browning, Chris Leben, ETC...make the show a lot more interesting in my eyes.

But I have my suspicions that the next season is going to be entertaining as hell!!

#11 ·
I actually liked this season a lot better than the ones before. It was refreshing to see people treat each other with respect (most of the time) on TV... and Faulkner throwing flour on Winner when he came out of the pool was freaking hilarious!

#13 ·
I thought this season was ok, but id be lying if i said that i didnt enjoy the seasons where a lot of crazy stuff happens more. Im not sure how the quality of this seasons fighters compare to past seasons. I either think that all of these guys are pretty decent or they are all sort of mediocre. That mostly has to do with how competitive the fights this season have been.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.