MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beginner Conditioning And Strength Training??

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Wow, I haven't even been a dick to you. However I had I'd probably have pointed out that going onto an internet forum to ask for advice and not only ignoring what people were telling you, but refusing to even engage with them in a discussion is pretty stupid. If I was being a dick I'd tell you the amount you are eaitng isn't going to get you anywhere but burned out and your use of terms like "toned" and "cut" and referral to your massage course nutrition classes paint you as a complete ******* newcomer to the training world, which I guess isn't surprising wince you started doing MMA a month ago and used to weigh 300lbs. In short, **** you(sorry tox, I lasted as long as I could) if you are going to come on here looking for adivce and throw it back in the face of people who give it to you when you don't like what you hear.

Oh and where did I get it from? Hmm, lets see
Quote:
like today i had 2 boiled eggs in the morning, then protien, then a chicken sandwich, later on a fruit salad, later protein again then went training afterwards...
Oh I guess I am not being fair, sometimes you have broc and carrots
Quote:
10AM - eat 5 baby carrots, 2 broccoli
11:30AM - WHEY protien w/water
12AM - 15 almonds
2PM - half an Apple
3:30PM - WHEY protien w/water
4PM - half a peach
6PM - peach yogurt
7:30PM - WHEY protien w/water
8PM - chicken soup (home made)
9PM probably head ot the gym and afterwards call it a day
From the thread you posted.

Last edited by TheNegation : 06-18-2009 at 03:42 PM.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote