MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beginner Conditioning And Strength Training??

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
Fieos
Lightweight

Fieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A Baller
One thing to consider is that your cravings will tell you what your body needs. In my experiences I've seen people follow extremely strict diets more for the psychological need for control. Typically people don't stay on these diets as they aren't enjoyable. If you aren't acknowledging your cravings (not surrendering to them) you are probably using an incomplete diet based on your body's needs. I do recommend eating 4-6 light meals a day and drinking plenty of water.

Get a Vitamix blender and have fun with it.
One of my favorites is some ice, low-fat cream, dash of vanilla, spinach, and carrots. Instant, fairly healthy vanilla ice cream.

Also, if you are going to get on any type of rigid diet make sure you take a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement (with food for absorption).
Fieos is offline   Reply With Quote