MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's your favorite method of victory?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
just sub'd a guy's LHW 109-rated 6 foot 6 CAF named Bruce Lee in 34 seconds, with Forrest. halarious.

got stepping-punch-into-guard'd straight to the balls earlier in another match. i think that should be a fight ender. hah
I did this man, and my guy had his face buried in the CPU's crotch, and I did the pick up wrestling slam and it looks exactly like a powerbomb. So cool! I wish there was a high/low modifier so I could do that slam on purpose.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote