MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Smoking Cigarettes During Training

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2009, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I dunno about any special products or whatever. Just like with everything else addictive, you have to slowly wean yourself off. Just quitting cold turkey is gonna drive you insane. Decrease the amount you have day by day. Less cigarettes day by day and try not to light up as often. Smoke half of one and put it out, save the rest for later. You gotta be strong man, you will feel alot better when you do quit. When I quit one of my favorite things about it was waking up feeling good and just being able to breathe easier. Very refreshing feeling.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote