MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Bob Sapp Start Squashing Lightweights Again?

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
Evil Ira
Sexy as F

Evil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By AllEvil Ira Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by hebaj View Post
Lesnar V Minowaman
Lesnar V Choi
Lesnar V Hunt
Lesnar V Mousasi
Lesnar V Consecoman

All those dream match-up possible in Japan!!!

Screw the UFC belt.
But surely Brock would want to be in the American mainstream? I would like to see all five of your suggested match - ups, except for Conseco. I think that was just a one off thing. For Lesnar vs Choi, or Hunt, I would like to see it because it would be mainly a striking match. They could have it in the K-1 Kickboxing scene if they wanted to. For Lesnar vs Minowa, or Mousasi, the latter two might exploit holes in Lesnar's ground game (if Frank Mir doesn't). I would think Lesnar would stay in the American - based company, the UFC though. The only reason he went to Japan was probably just to put him on the sign - up lists of the big American companies, and to test his MMA skills (poor Min Soo Kim).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ira View Post
Top Five Ways to paper cut your balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
4 trying to teach your willy to read
Evil Ira is offline   Reply With Quote