MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Must Have List For MMA Gear

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg
I need small female mma gloves but don't want to spent $80-$100, I have tried wrapping my hands and putting my lifting gloves over but it was not helpful.

BTW some of us want to wear the UFC or tap out logo on t-shirts etc that we can wear to work out. not booty shorts or tank tops that are only meant to cover breast implant scars.

why does the forum tell me to wait 10 seconds, and I do, and post the message and then it comes up 2x on the thread which is annoying to everybody?
Sorry about the slow reply... I'm not sure about the dual posting thing. It may have to do with the speed of your connection...

In any case, if you're looking for a set of inexpensive MMA gloves I can readily suggest going to Ringside Boxing and checking out their "Top Contender" series of gloves. The have their Top Contender Pro Grappling Gloves, and Top Contender Quick Strike Grappling Gloves that clock in at $19.99 and $14.99 respectively.

The reason why I list them is that they are listed as being available in a "Junior" size in the catalog I have, but not on the website. You may have to call them (1-877-426-9464) to place the order for the Junior Size glove. I would definitely call at least to check the availability.

To tell you the truth, I have the Quick Strike gloves and they work fine. I don't actively compete myself, so I can't tell you how they work in comparison to other more expensive sets. Let me know if this helps.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote