MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I lucky to have found this gym???

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
towwffc
Bantamweight

towwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level nowtowwffc is on another level now
Am I lucky to have found this gym???

I just signed up to Overtime MMA in Naperville, IL. It's about a 40 minute drive from my house, but I really want to train so it doesn't really matter to me. Since I'm a beginner i'll start with training two days a week for the first month. There are some wrestling coaches who are actually olympic calibur coaches. Rory Markham teaches boxing there. He is the guy who just got Ko'd by Dan Hardy lol. Also Rick Lamas teaches Muay Thai there. He is an undefeated WEC fighter. He just defeated Bart Palaszewski who is also a special guest trainer there occasionally. Also Andrei Arlovski is supposed to be a special guest trainer occasionally. The gym itself was suprisingly small to me but it has the essential equipment. I know I want to train but I can't help but feel kinda nervous about beginning training there with these people. Can any of you guys with training expirience let me know if you truly enjoy your training and the people you train with?
towwffc is offline   Reply With Quote