Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Toxic's Trying

22K views 53 replies 16 participants last post by  coldcall420 
#1 ·
I dont know if I really need a portfolio but I recently got photshop a few months back and have been playing around and looking at others work and am going to post my sig attempts in here just to try and get some input from various users on what I can do to improve my future works.

This one was just done today and Im actually quite pleased by how it turned out,

more to come.

EDIT: Just trying to get it all at the top like everyone else.

Heres my entrants for BBJD7's Werdum sig contest,

[/QUOTE]

I love the Carwin sig but my computer crashed right after I made it and I hadnt caught the spelling mistake.

This was my original design for the ToeZup sig contest, just wasnt happy with how it turned out so I redid it.

The Final Design.

My ToeZup ad banner which Im particularily proud of.

Quickly done sig done right before UFC 91.

I dont love this sig its pretty rough but I love the concept.

I did this one the minute I saw the pictures of Fedor filming the movie.

See less See more
Reactions: Rusty
#13 ·
I debated the last sharpen but it made the bite look so much better that I decided to go with it.

Heres my entrants for BBJD7's Werdum sig contest,

#15 ·
The first one really didnt turn out the way I had pictured, I wanted kinda a puzzle effect and I made the sig then kept rotating to different angles and cutting and pasting then trying to reassamble them was more challenging then I had imagined.

Heres one of my dog I made.

He is blind in one eye and has a broken neck from getting ran over, he had jaw that was broken in 3 places and spent a week as a vegtable 3/4 of the vets at the clinic tried to convince us to put him down. the pics on the left are his recovery the right post.

#17 ·
Wanted to check this one out, its still a work in progress but it might end up being my entry for this weeks SOTW competition.

Comparing

#19 ·
So glad, its funny though he is like the big celebrity at the vet clinic, every time he comes in everyone has to come see him, they are so amazed by him, It was so funny going back a week after we took him home because we took him for a check up and the vet was like were is Harry? as he walks around the corner she just about fell over.

This is an Anderson Silva sig, I made despite not being the guys biggest fan.

Comparing

#21 ·

I love the Carwin sig but my computer crashed right after I made it and I hadnt caught the spelling mistake.

#24 ·
Update time again,

This was my original design for the ToeZup sig contest, just wasnt happy with how it turned out so I redid it.

The Final Design.

My ToeZup ad banner which Im particularily proud of.

Quickly done sig done right before UFC 91.

I dont love this sig its pretty rough but I love the concept.

I did this one the minute I saw the pictures of Fedor filming the movie.

Another one were I love the concept, I wanted it to look like a bad of Sugar.

Reactions: BhamKiD
#25 ·
I gotta say bro, yours are as good as any i've seen. I am looking for a bj penn sig to support his fight with gsp. I made a thread about it, but i wasnt sure if i did it right. I just copy and pasted NikosCC's template and put some figures in. its probably wrong but if you could check it out and see what you could do, i would appreciate it. you can put "by: ToXiC" or something on it to advertise...i dunno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.