MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed Hints and Tips

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2009, 07:23 AM   #58 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
It's also not real life. In real life you would be able to feel how tired you are and guess your opponent by physical tell tales that aren't able to be shown with today's graphics. You're just needlessly handicapping yourself., but whatever.

Remember this is closer to Street Fighter than it is a real MMA fight.
I don't care, that small bar just ruins it for me. With that bar on things are just not a surprise anymore, it's like having a little dummy on the screen showing you what body parts are already damaged. But I guess that's just me.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote