MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Obligitory "I need advice because my life is shit" thread

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
This is the post where I am going to tell you some crazy shit you don't want to hear, but I am going to be completely right whether you like it or not.

You need to wash your hands of this bitch. Where do you live? If it is your place and in your name, lease or not you need to have the locks changed. You also need to move all of her stuff out and into storage or to her friends/relatives place, which she will pick up and pay the fee for or be embarrassed to pick it up from. I am sorry to tell you this but you will not recover this relationship, it is over no matter what you want to tell yourself, it is over. Now it is time for damage control, any of her friends like you? Maybe even her sister? Maybe you got the feeling they found you sexually attractive? Maybe you could **** them? If not I'd suggest going to some local bars to get a couple or several emotionally distancing ****s out of your system.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote