MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA fighter's vs the world.

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
FredFish1
Flyweight

FredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to behold
Correct me if I'm wrong, someone more knowledgeable will probably be aware of this- but wasn't there a show match between a top Japanese wrestler I think and Tyson/Ali I can't remember (I think the latter, for what it's worth) And the wrestler put him on his back and it showed he was like a fish out of water even with all that power once it hit the mat.

I'm going to look it up now, I also recall it being sort of kept out of mainstream media news. Please don't call me out on this it's from my vague memory- just trying to add to the topic!
FredFish1 is offline   Reply With Quote