MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA fighter's vs the world.

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
looney liam
Featherweight

looney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFish1 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, someone more knowledgeable will probably be aware of this- but wasn't there a show match between a top Japanese wrestler I think and Tyson/Ali I can't remember (I think the latter, for what it's worth) And the wrestler put him on his back and it showed he was like a fish out of water even with all that power once it hit the mat.

I'm going to look it up now, I also recall it being sort of kept out of mainstream media news. Please don't call me out on this it's from my vague memory- just trying to add to the topic!
thats pretty interesting, i found a link to an article about the fight between ali and the japanese wrestler

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/the...inokivsali.htm

the fight was completely uneventful and was considered a draw. ali's boxing was completely nullified though as he only landed around 15 punches in 15 rounds, so i don't know how ali didn't lose.

My current favirote fighters
Anderson Silva
Junior Dos Santos
Mauricio Rua
Alistair Overeem
Jon Jones

WAR dan hardy, paul daley, ross pearson and terry etim doing it for the britz!
looney liam is offline   Reply With Quote