MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA fighter's vs the world.

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
smokelaw1
Dr. Krav...nose, throat, and groin.

smokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ira View Post
Krav Maga is grossly overrated. I don't need to pay someone to tell me how to kicks somebody in the testicles. (Ouch).
If that's all you think of KM, you should train with someone who trained KM at Wingate sometime. In a no rules fight to the death, I don't know if I have met or trained with anyone I would want to face LESS.

McDojo Krav Maga is probably almost as useless as McDojo Kung Fu, JJ, TKD, etc....maybe slightly less uselss, as it teaches effective defenses early on in training to standard "street" attacks...but my point stands.
JMHO, of course.
smokelaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote