MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei back to Japan

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
At the end of the day, Wanderlei isn't about winning or losing, or trying to keep a good record or be known as the best fighter in the world. The man just wants to put on a good show and throw down, which is why we all love him.

The question that needs to be asked is 'would I rather see him throw hands with top guys in the UFC, or lesser competition in Japan?'.

For me, the answer is simple, I want to see Wanderlei break his hands and face fighting top guys that you know will give a good show, not scrubs(not that I have anything against Scrubs, Scrubs is awesome).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote