MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei back to Japan

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
eliteroller
MMA Fanatic

eliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enougheliteroller will become famous soon enough
The thing I think he is missing is his killer instinct. I think if he goes back to Japan and reconnects with his old camp it will be the best for him. He can sign a 3 or 4 fight contract,get back on his winning ways then make a comeback in the ufc. But its like he has even said he doesn't care about winning. I respect that and Wanderlei is my favorite fighter of all time, but that is loser talk man. He needs to find himself as a fighter, even though I also thought he won that fight against franklin. Lets see how he does at 185, then I will start another thread and we can discuss that.
eliteroller is offline   Reply With Quote