MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ufc to respond to wwe challenges

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2006, 10:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Eminem
Banned

Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda3
Dude Kurt Angle is a former Olympic Gold Medal winner and this guy has also trained in Boxing for many years....Also he's a submission fighter....Don't you think for one Minute that this guys couldn't dominate Liddell.....In the past Chuck has had problems with people who can wrestle....ANd no one can denie the facts here....Angle can wrestle with anyone in the world....I think Angle could surprise a few people in the UFC. Hell Rashad is dominate and he's no where near Kurt Angle as far as wrestling ability goes.
lol first boxing now this your on a roll,Yea Kurt is a great wrestler but so was Randy COture (He's better with actually MMA)and i remember CHuck Liddell KNocking him out twice in a row.

At the time they were challenges....so i realy have no clue

But was it me or when Tough enough was around and Daniel Puder had a match with angle was it real??It looked like it and everyone on my old MMA site said it was to.If so Kurt Angle SHould shoot him self in the head for ever trying to say he can beat a UFC fighter

Last edited by Eminem : 07-09-2006 at 10:50 PM.
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote